Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Game 2

Sorry, dedicated readers, this is going to be a short one.
It's 12:30 a.m. and I have to get to bed so I can catch the charter tomorrow. We're leaving the hotel at 6:45 a.m. for a 9 a.m. flight. It's expected to take 4 hours and 45 minutes.
So, from a television production stand point on my end, Game 1 was much like Game 2. I did a little editing, some panic runs to the truck to obtain information and exchanged good-natured barbs with the HNIC staff.
The game itself was pretty boring. I would like to see Edmonton win, I'm not going to deny that, but if anything I wanted to see either a repeat of Game 1 or at least a tight one-goal affair.
Didn't get any of that tonight. But did you know what I did get? A few pictures. When I get a chance, I'll download everything to my laptop so the Internet world and can see life behind the camera lens.
Okay, enough babbling, I've got to get to bed. Sorry. I'll make it up with my next post tomorrow.
Over and out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home