Thursday, May 11, 2006

Game 3 debacle

Well, I'm in Buffalo now. I can't say I like the city much and I wasn't too happy with the result last night.
Being down 3-0 is humiliating for the Senators, one of the Stanley Cup favourites, and it's funny that they could be up by three games in the series if it weren't for a few twists of fate.
What if Connolly and Drury didn't score in Game #1?
What if Ryan Miller didn't stand on his head in Game #2?
And what if J.P. Dumont's fluky shot didn't flutter over Ray Emery's shoulder?
All of this is just fodder for Ottawa writers and the sports talks shows.
This won't be a long post, because I'm getting prepared for yet another game. We're playing back-to-back games because of arena availability.
I kind of stayed out last night to watch the San Jose - Edmonton 3OT thriller, so my head is a little foggy. Or, it may be the six beers I consumed at the bar. Hard to tell...
I'm staying in Buffalo, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home