Sunday, April 30, 2006

One round down...

Some random thoughts from a random mind:

- So the Sens are off to Round 2 after eliminating the Lightning. Ray Emery won the battle of goaltenders, but they need Hasek to win the Stanley Cup.

- The Hockey Night in Canada crew loves the fact the Sens are in the next round, but are also thankful they won in 5 games. The Stanley Cup playoffs are a long grind for not only the players, but the television crew. I'd say the crew puts in MORE hours. They are a dedicated bunch.

- I have two days off now. Maybe I should go rollerblading. I better do laundry, though. Can anyone tell me how to pack WITHOUT wrinkling my dress clothes?

- Word is I might be off to work Game 7 in Detroit. I better start reading up on those teams.

- You wouldn't believe how much inane stats/information I read about the Senators and Lightning over the past week. I swear it has pushed some of the old stuff out of my head...now how do I turn on the stove again?

- I'm not a religious person, but I'm praying for Montreal to win its first round match-up. An Ottawa-Montreal series would be an amazing experience. And a huge boon for CBC ratings.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi people
I do not know what to give for Christmas of the to friends, advise something ....

5:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. Good day
Who listens to what music?
I Love songs Justin Timberlake and Paris Hilton

11:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did?
hydrocodone side effects

1:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There are too little good sites. Your site is the best. Thank you for the chance to sign your guest book.
- www.blogger.com 2
spaghetti alla carbonara

5:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home