Monday, May 08, 2006

Game 2 debacle

Anaheim - Carolina final...here we come.
Okay, maybe I'm being a little melodramatic here. But that's how many people feel after watching Ottawa fall behind 2-0 to the Buffalo Sabres.
The Senators are done. Kaput. Washed up. They just can't beat Ryan Miller. At least, if you were at the bar in Ottawa last night, that's all you heard.
Seeing as I have a few too many beers in me, this is going to be a short post. I can't think straight after consuming too many pops.
Drinking and writing is a dangerous combination. I might write something I regret. Good thing God invented the delete button...or was it Bill Gates.
Whatever, I'm getting off topic. The entire HNIC crew was hoping for a split in Ottawa, mainly because we knew we wouldn't have to carry as much luggage back to Buffalo. Now seeing that there's a real possibility the Sabres might sweep, everyone is bringing their trucks with them. Because flights to Buffalo are a hassle, the crew is flying off to Toronto tomorrow...er...this morning around 10 a.m., then renting vans to drive to Buffalo. Not only is it cheaper this way for good ol' mother Corp., but it's faster.
Okay, I wish I could continue, but my eyes are getting heavier by the second. It's time for sleep. Night y'all. I'll keep posting when I'm available.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home